I know it's almost Winter but I am wildly in love with the bikinis from Triangl Swimwear and Kaimana Beachwear. The style and fit of the Triangl Chloe Luxe Neoprene is amazing, as well as it coming in 9 mouth watering colours; arizona sunset, california coral, malibu blue, minnesota marle, new york noir, phoenix summer, miami mint, indiana ice and santa rosa splash. I will add images of each in this order so you can follow which colour is what. MY favourites are california coral, santa rosa splash, phoenix summer and arizona sunset. This wonderful brand is extremely affordable at $79! Ridiculous. There are also a few other colours and prints which you can have a look at on their website:
http://australia.triangl.com.au
Kaimana beachwear is another brand I am loving at the moment and one of their bikinis are to die for! That is, the 'zig zag'. It comes in a strappy bandeau top and strappy spaghetti bottom. The style of this bikini is fairly different to Triangl as it is more of a brazillian style. The colours are blue/grey and black and neon.
No comments:
Post a Comment